Keeping in mind that anything related to the visa, including company sponsorship and enrollment applications, is subject to legal norms under the Migration Act 1959, Migration Regulations 1994 and discretionary departmental policy.
Immigration and fraud can be known as two most important words that are indeed rooted in its meaning. When these two conditions come together, then a scam is born. The days were when traditional norms of fraudulent practices were being implemented. Now is the time for third generation practices through all mediums.
Immigration is one of the most important decisions made during the person lifetime. It is clear that it involves a lot of money. So, appointing the migration agents in Adelaide is the right decide. Here are some common scandals that apply to innocent people looking for better opportunities in life:
- Always check your application before entering it. Check that your agent has duly signed your application. If he does not use his name anywhere, then it is time for you to be doubtful. If he refuses to use his name, then it has come to know that he is neither an agent nor a consultant. Generally known as “ghost agent”, they are invisible always.
- Any counterfeit agent will make many claims concerning their access to the Immigration Office in question. It is highly recommended to check background of the agent. He might make false claims.
- If your agent is a fraud, then it is likely that he may be presented as a licensed adviser without his knowledge. In order to avoid any such example, it is suggested to contact these authorized consultants and contact them personally in relation to the agent.
- Bluffing itself is an art. Scammers are experienced professionals in this art. For customers it’s easy to fall for them and believe what they are saying. During this process, many false promises are made so that the money can be paid by the customer. Once the money is transferring, real self comes out!
- It is often difficult to tell if the information shared with you is correct or as far as possible according to the special scenario in front of them. If this sounds good to be true, then we recommend that you get a second opinion.
- Like every other industry, the experience is counted for a large portion of the business ability of the migration agent. If you want to appoint a migration representative, then look for an agent who has a practical experience of minimum 5 years in the area. Usually, the Australian immigration rules and requirement are updated. Experienced agents generally have legal requirements and have a better understanding of how to enact them in a friendly manner.
- The way internet and web work these days, consumers are happy to share their experiences online with others – even more if they have a bad experience. If you are looking for a reputable agent, customer feedback is highly recommended. Fortunately, finding the review is quite simple and it is highly recommend that you complete some internet/background research on your agent.
One of the major benefits of the appointment of a registered migrating agent is that each registered agent is supervised by the Migration Agent Registration Authority (MARA) in Australia or the Office of Immigration Advisory Authority.
When you progress through your visa process, it is difficult to assess what you will face, so trust your gut feeling. If this does not seem right at the beginning, keep looking at it until you find an agent or registered migration agents in Adelaide that you feel comfortable with.